Kindergarten Registration 2019-2020
Children who are five years old on or before September 1, 2019 are eligible to begin kindergarten. Registration packets were mailed to families on January 30. Please click the links below if you did not receive a packet in the mail.
STEP 1: Kindergarten Information Nights
Attend one of our district-wide information nights to meet the principals and learn about the two high-quality options available at Cambridge-Isanti Schools. Cambridge Primary and Isanti Primary Schools offer a traditional school year calendar, while School For All Seasons offers a year-round calendar. Both information nights will share the same information, so you may attend the location that best fits your schedule.
Isanti Primary School - Monday, February 11, 2019 at 7:00 pm - IPS Cafeteria
Cambridge Primary School - Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 7:00 pm - CPS Multi-Purpose Room
STEP 2: Complete and return your registration forms
Once you have decided on the program, complete the registration forms in the checklist below. Return the checklist items to your child's school by U.S. mail, email, fax, or in person.
- Enrollment Packet
- Immunization Records
- Certified Birth Certificate, Passport, or other official documentation
- Proof of residency (rental agreement, property closing papers, utility bill)
- Early Childhood Screening: If your child was screened through C-I Schools, we already have their screening information on file. If your child was screened in another district, contact that district and have them fax or mail your child's screening results to the school your child will be attending. To schedule a free C-I Early Childhood Screening appointment click here. For additional information, call (763) 691-6691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Isanti County Public Health or your child's physician.
- Special Education Only: Copy of your Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- The 2019-20 Application for Educational Benefits Packet will be mailed to all households in July 2019. Watch your mail and fill out this application before school starts in September.
Non-Resident Enrollment Agreement: For those students who DO NOT live within the Cambridge-Isanti Schools borders, this form must be submitted along with the enrollment forms above.
Cambridge Primary School
310 N Elm St, Cambridge, MN 55008
Isanti Primary School
301 Heritage Blvd NW, Isanti, MN 55040
School For All Seasons
101 9th Ave NE, Isanti, MN 55040
STEP 3: Attend Kindergarten Round-Up
Kindergarten Round Up is an excellent time for our newest students to become familiar with their new learning environment, tour the building, and meet the teachers. Parents can turn in forms and get information on busing, food service, volunteering, and much more! These fun and informative nights are an opportunity for us to support you and your child in their transition to Kindergarten. We can't wait to meet you!
Isanti Primary School: Thursday, March 21, 2019 from 5:30-7:00 pm
Cambridge Primary School: Thursday, March 28, 2019 from 5:30-7:00 pm
School For All Seasons: Thursday, March 28, 2019 from 5:30-7:00 pm
STEP 4: Set up Skyward Family Access
Family Access connects parents and schools by providing information on attendance, busing, food service, important messages, schedules, and much more! Log in by clicking the Family Access link in the top blue bar of the Cambridge-Isanti website. Click Forgot Your Login/Password and enter the email address you provided to the school.
Set up your Family Access account and download the Skyward Family Mobile App. Click the links below for instructions.
THE MISSION OF CAMBRIDGE-ISANTI SCHOOLS, AS THE LEADER IN INNOVATIVE EDUCATION, OFFERING UNLIMITED OPTIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES IS TO DEVELOP WELL-ROUNDED INDIVIDUALS WHO EXCEL IN LEADERSHIP, ACHIEVE AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS, AND ARE RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS THROUGH HIGHLY EFFECTIVE STAFF ADDRESSING THE UNIQUE NEEDS OF EACH INDIVIDUAL IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PARENTS, STUDENTS, AND A UNIFIED COMMUNITY