C-I Benefit Eligible Employees: Benefit Open Enrollment starts Monday, April 27, 2020. The linked video below will give you an overview of the benefits available, and also information on how to schedule a time with your very own benefits counselor.
Interested in joining the team at Cambridge-Isanti Schools? Check out the employment page for additional information on open positions and to apply online. While our full and part time positions vary depending on building needs, we're always looking for substitute teachers and substitute instructional assistants.
Did you know a 4 year degree is all you need to qualify to be a substitute teacher? Watch this short video for additional information.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRAA) Leave Request
- You must complete the FFCRA Leave Request Form
- Read the entire form.
- Complete this form and submit to human resources.
- Send requested documentation in with the form, if possible.
NOTE: Human Resources may need to ask for additional information to determine FFCRA eligibility
Prior to your return to work:
- Notify Human Resources prior to your return to work.
- Provide documentation that you are medically cleared to return, and stating any limitations or restrictions, if applicable.
How long do we keep information on file? Check the School District Records Retention Schedule that is approved by the state of Minnesota.
These Resources are linked on the right:
- Cambridge-Isanti Schools Brochure
- Employee Handbooks
- How-to guides for various programs used throughout the district
- Employment Contracts - Now located in the Staff Resources
- Supplemental Insurance Options & Additional Employee Benefits
Important Links for Employees:
2019-20 Bluejacket Celebration Award Nomination Forms
Now you can nominate people for awards at any point during the school year! When you see a fellow employee doing something great, fill out a nomination form while it's still fresh in your mind.
This year's Bluejacket Celebration will be held virtually on Thursday, May 28, 2020.
**All nominees will be notified prior to the annual end-of-year Bluejacket Celebration, and winners will be announced at the virtual event.
C-I Schools Cares About Nursing Mothers
If you're a nursing mother and would like assistance finding a safe place to pump while at work, contact Human Resources and we'll assist you!
Human Resources Department Staff
Pamela Mix, Human Resources Specialist
Phone: 763-689-6209 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Faust, Human Resources Onboarding Specialist & Communications Associate
Phone: 763-689-6223 | Email: email@example.com
The HR Department’s mission is to understand and be mindful of the educational environment in which we perform. We protect and promote dignity and professionalism in our employees. We demonstrate a true service philosophy and pursue innovative approaches to human resource management. We ensure a working environment that emphasizes open communication, respect for the individual, and a healthy balance between work, personal, and family life; and a work environment which ensures that employees derive a sense of accomplishment, contribution, and pride from their association with Cambridge-Isanti Schools.
As a part of this mission, there are 3 parameters that all Cambridge-Isanti Schools staff adhere to:
- We will never accept ineffective job performance anywhere in the district.
- We will only hire the best.
- We will always exemplify the 5 Character Traits: Compassion, Respect, Responsibility, Self-Discipline, and Honesty.