The Cambridge-Isanti Schools Operational Team includes Buildings & Grounds, Community Education, Finance, Food Service, Technology, and Transportation. Our mission is to excel at serving, understanding, and enhancing our educational environments by being knowledgeable of regulations and guidelines, as well as being collaborative, effective, supportive, and fiscally responsible.
Finance and Operations support the educational and administrative staff efficiently, effectively, and accurately so they may serve Every Student, Every Day!
District initiatives and goals are accomplished through the allocation of district human, financial and, physical resources based on meeting specific students needs for learning, support, services, and development. School funding decisions are made in the best interests of all students. Community support of our schools is invaluable and helps to provide safe, healthy, and positive learning environments and programs for every student.
A Joint Truth in Taxation 2020 Budget Hearing was held Tuesday, December 3, 2019
at Cambridge-Isanti High School
- Cambridge-Isanti Schools Truth in Taxation Presentation 2019
- Joint Truth in Taxation Presentation 2018
- Joint Truth in Taxation Presentation 2017
- Proposed 2017 Pay 2018 Levy Information
- FY 2018-19 Preliminary Budget Assumptions and Recommendations
- FY 2018-19 Preliminary Budget Assumptions & Priorities Presentation
- FY 18-19 Budget Publication
- FY 18-19 Revised Budget Assumptions & Recommendations
- FY 18-19 Cambridge-Isanti Schools Financial Statements
- FY 18-19 Cambridge-Isanti Schools Management Report
- 2018 Cambridge-Isanti Management Report
- 2018 Cambridge-Isanti Financial Statements
- FY 17-18 Budget Publication
- FY 17-18 Preliminary Budgets
- 2017 Cambridge-Isanti Management Report
- 2017 Cambridge-Isanti Financial Statements
- FY 16-17 Revised Budget
- FY 16-17 Budget Publication
To gain a better understanding of SCHOOL FINANCE in the State of MN, please watch the videos below:
For more data regarding Cambridge-Isanti Schools visit the Minnesota Department of Education Report Card Page
Finance Department Contact:
Christopher Kampa, CFA, Director of Finance & Operations
Families that are residents of the district and intend to homeschool are required to submit proper documentation to the district. For first time reporting, please select Full Report. For annual reporting please choose Letter of Intent to Continue. Documentation can be submitted by mail, email (see below), or in person at the Education Service Center, 625A Main Street North, Cambridge.
For questions please contact Sunday Kloncz, Homeschool Liaison, 763-689-6212 firstname.lastname@example.org