POLICY 305 - POLICY IMPLEMENTATION
The purpose of this policy is to clarify the responsibility of the school administration for implementation of school board district.
II. GENERAL STATEMENT OF POLICY
- It shall be the responsibility of the superintendent to implement school board policy and to recommend additions or modifications thereto. The administration is authorized to develop procedures, guidelines, and directives to effectuate the implementation of school board policies. These procedures, guidelines, and directives shall be consistent with said policies. When modified, these written procedures, guidelines, and directives shall be presented to the school board for review.
- Employee and student handbooks shall be subject to annual review and approval by the school board.
- School principals and other administrators who have handbook responsibilities shall present recommended changes necessary to reflect new or modified policies. Changes of substance within handbooks shall be reviewed by the superintendent to assure compliance with school board policy and shall be approved by the school board.
Source: Cambridge-Isanti Schools
- Minn. Stat. § 123B.143 (Superintendent)
- Policy 208 - Development, Adoption, and Implementation of Policies
Reviewed: 01-24-02, 08-18-16, 02-20-20
Approved: 02-21-02, 09-22-16, 03-36-20, 04-21-22
100 - School District
200 - School Board
300 - Administration
400 - Employees/Personnel
500 - Students
600 - Education Programs
700 - Non-Instructional Operations and Business Services
800 - Building and Sites
900 - School/Community Relations