Woodland Campus Nurse
Health ServicesPlease make sure your student's health, family and emergency contact information are updated online using Skyward Family Access or contacting your school's health office. Click on the Skyward Family Access tab on the top of this page.
The school health services is designed to facilitate care to all students; to protect and promote the students optimal health, and to eliminate or minimize the health barriers to enhance learning. The school nurse acts as a liaison between parents, educational, and medical personnel.
If at any time during the school year changes occur in your child's health status, please notify the school nurse. She can interpret these changes for school personnel and can recommend and help implement any modifications in the school program necessary to meet the needs of your child.
The nurses are available by phone and for conferences by appointment, to address any questions and/or concerns regarding the well-being of your child. Please feel free to contact the nurse at your son's or daughter's school.
The following services to support Cambridge-Isanti students is provided at each school:
Licensed School Nurse (LSN/RN)
- Assesses individual student health and developmental status
- Promotes and maintains the health and well-being of all students
- Develops health plans for students with health conditions
- Coordinates prevention and control of communicable disease
- Develops a system of first aid and emergency cares
- Participates in health education
- Recommends new and updated health policies
- Provides referrals to community resources
Health Administrative Assistant
- Provides first aid to students and staff
- CPR certified
- Administers medication (under the direction of the LSN/RN)
- Assists with screenings
- Processes immunization records
- Maintains health records
The goal of the Cambridge-Isanti Schools Health Services Department is to provide a healthy school environment to foster greater academic achievement and healthier lives for students and staff. The C-I health plan requires daily at-home health screenings, face-covers, hand-washing, cleaning and disinfecting, and physical distancing where feasible. The School Nurse at each school is the primary point of contact for COVID related illness reports and monitoring at each school.