Riverside Academy does not issue a diploma for graduation but fulfills the graduation requirements of the diploma issuing district. Riverside Academy-High School students need to fulfill the credit requirements of the school district from which their diploma is being issued. Students must also meet any district specific and all state mandated graduation requirements identified from the resident district.
- An "Application for Graduation" and "Exit Letter" are required from all students completing graduation requirements at Riverside Academy Secondary Programs.
- Diplomas are available from the diploma issuing district, 3-weeks following the completion of graduation requirements. Contact diploma issuing district high school directly.
Riverside Academy Secondary has a Graduation Celebration for all students completing their requirements during the school year. It is scheduled outside any local district ceremony so everyone can participate. Students still needing two or less credits may participate in the Graduation Celebration on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at the Cambridge-Isanti High School Performing Arts Center. Reception following the ceremony in the cafeteria.
- Graduates should arrive by 6:30 p.m.
- Individual pictures from the evening will be available for order.
- Provided: Cap & Gown for evening use, Graduation Tassel, Invitation Cards (up to 10 per student)
Diploma Issuing District Ceremony: With permission from the district, students are invited to participate in the district Graduation Ceremony. It is the responsibility of the student to receive date information, practice schedules, ordering of requested items from the diploma issuing district. All districts require 100% of all graduation requirements completed and permission to participate in the Graduation Ceremony.