Requesting a copy of your GED records

In this section

Individual Adult Basic Education programs do not have access to GED records or duplicate diplomas. If you need to request a transcript or records, please complete the attached form and send it in to the Minnesota State Department of Education using one of the following methods:

• Mail: GED Testing Office, 1500 Highway 36 West, Roseville, MN 55113-4266

• Fax: 651-582-8458

• E-mail a scanned, signed copy (as an attachment):