ATI TEAS TEST PREP CLASS
Spring 2018 Information
Introducing a new hybrid format!
Perfect for busy and commuting adults!
Meet in person for a total of 8 classes, plus commit to 3 hours of online work per week. Classes are held at the Cambridge campus of Anoka Ramsey Community College.
Spring 2018 schedule:
Wednesdays 3/21 through 5/2 and Monday 5/7, 5:30 - 8:30 pm, Room F222, Cambridge Campus of Anoka Ramsey Community College
- This class is free, but pre-registration is required.
- A minimum of 20 registered students is needed for this class to run.
- Seated classes meet 3/21, 3/28, 4/4, 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2, and 5/7
- Students must commit to studying 3 hours per week outside of seated class time using the online platform, PLATO
To enroll, contact Caroline at #763-689-6228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Central MN-East offers a FREE ATI TEAS Test Prep class for MANE and Allied Health Students of Minnesota State schools. Classes are usually held twice per year in the Fall and Spring. The test prep class is taught by a licensed instructor who has a background in teaching Science. The class focuses on:
- Review of test content (Reading, Science, Math, English and Language Usage)
- Study Skills
- Practice exams
Helpful TEAS links