What you need to know about the GED® 2014
What is tested?
Each subject tests your skills and knowledge in different topics
- Math - Quantitative & algebraic problem solving
- Science - Life science, physical science, earth and space science
- Social Studies - Civics and government, U.S. history, economics, geography and the world
- Reasoning Through Language Arts - Ability to read closely, write clearly, and edit and understand written text
How do I take the test?
- You may take the GED® if you are 19 years of age or older. Students who are 17 or 18 years of age must apply for an age waiver.
- Students must take the test at an official PearsonVue testing center
- The test is done on a computer
- To find a testing center and times, first create an account at https://ged.com/ and click on "schedule a test"